Re: Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

On 26.09.17 20:22, wglxy@china.com wrote:
I use my laptop (Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th) with a bluetooth mouse. The mouse
work fine while the laptop runs with AC power supply.  But The bluetooth
mouse is a trouble while the laptop runs with the embed cell.  The mouse
will disconnect if it is not be used after several seconds.  So I want use
the mouse, it must reconnect to the laptop and spend several seconds.  it
is very inconvenient!

I think the reason is the function of bluetooth power save while the cell
is used.  So I want to turn off the function of bluetooth power save, but
I can not find where to define it.  Would you please tell me how to turn
off the function of bluetooth power save?

we've used 2 BT mice so far. Both had this behaviour. I'm afraid that the
disconnection is behaviour of the mouse, not of the laptop.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.