Re: No halt/poweroff on an EliteBook 840 G1 after upgrade [solved?]

Hi again,

Just for completeness: the laptop went power off normally after a normal
day of work. No idea what my have triggered the odd behaviour from
Monday 15 to Wednesday 17, neither about what solved the issue today: I
haven't made any significant upgrade since Monday...

Thanks to all who proposed ideas, I've learnt something about systemd.

Cheers,

   Miguel