Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

You are quite right sorry!

On 20-01-2012 18:26, Kees de Jong wrote:

Can't this be discussed on Debian IRC? You guys are chatting on a mailinglist about a topic which isn't quite worth all of our attention. Thank you.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kees de Jong