Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

Something is wrong: Packages could not be marked for installation.
Linux-image-2.6.39-bpo.2-amd64:
depends on linux-base (>=3~) but it is going to install 2.6.32-39squeeze1
Recomends: firmware-linux-free but it will not be installed.
Breaks: initramfs-tools (<0.99~) but it is going to be installed 0.98.8

I wait for your answer,
Thank you

ps: if I have to make a clean install I would do it, I mean, if that
solves a possible broken system.