Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

Well there might be some conflict with
Ign http://apt.puredata.info squeeze/main amd64 Packages
Err http://apt.puredata.info squeeze/main amd64 Packages

try to comment out that repo in the /etc/apt/sources.list file.
Open up the file in an editor and put # infront of the line.
Then

aptitude update
aptitude install firmware-ralink wireless-tools

Just a question did you use always aptitude or just now because of the
example. If not try with apt-get. It is a bout the same only it treats
dependancies a different way.
Instead of aptitude update & install try:
apt-get update
apt-get install firmware-ralink wireless-tools

Again only if you did not use aptitude in the past.

Thank you