Re: Problems with NDISWrapper

It could be, but when I boot in Windows Vista wifi works OK for the
first time. I've noticed this problem also under openSUSE 11.1.

If the wifi module (ndiswrapper or wl) isn't running I can see this card
under "lspci" and also I can find this card under "/sys/...". This
problem doesn't happen (in my case) every time I boot from previously
powered down system.

Vojta