Problems with NDISWrapper

Hi,

I've got Debian Lenny installed on an HP2133 (their little NetBook
thing) and apart from having a massive pain getting Xorg to use the
right resolution (now resolved) it's been working fine.

However, one problem I have noticed is that whenever I boot the
system, NDISWrapper fails to detect the in-built wireless card. I try
reinstalling the drivers, or simply restarting the network service,
but it still fails to find the card. I have even tried a complete
removal of NDISWrapper, then reinstalling it via the Debian Package
Manager, but that didn't work. Then suddenly, seemingly at random,
after a reboot, it is sorted, and it detects it again, and everything
works as it should. This happens every time I shut the machine down
and boot it back up again, although after the first couple of times, I
realised I didn't need to reinstall anything, just continually reboot
until it detects it - I've still not found a pattern on doing anything
that suddenly makes it burst into life.

This isn't a massive problem, as usually I just hibernate the machine,
but occasionally I do restart it, and it's a pain to have to go
through this routine every time.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Loz