Re: Suspend and Hibernate in Etch not working on Asus L3400Tp laptop
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Suspend and Hibernate in Etch not working on Asus L3400Tp laptop
- From: George <GeorgeZweistein@gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:37:43 -0400
- Message-id: <Nx7vi.28$EI3.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <8PQl5-5vDfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
previously a Fedora User, I found out that VMWare does not support it,
so I switched to Debian and installed the Etch, network install from
business card cdrom.
/dev/xxxx none swap sw,resume 0 0
Above not well documented, but probably not problem - for susp>disk.
Also, try Ubuntu or SUSE, both are easier to get susp...