Re: Suspend and Hibernate in Etch not working on Asus L3400Tp laptop

Michael, thanks for your great suggestion, hibernate works now.
I am thinking about posting a bug report to bugzilla.gnome.org, as the
gnome-power-manager FAQ suggests.
Do you think the hibernate script can be associated to the hibernate
command in the gnome-power-manager?

How about suspend?

Thanks,
ario