Re: Suspend and Hibernate in Etch not working on Asus L3400Tp laptop

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:10:10 +0200, list-debian-laptop wrote:

> :~# s2ram
> Machine is unknown.
> This machine can be identified by:
>     sys_vendor   = "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."

On my Asus Z37E I can suspend the laptop just by closing the lid.
Check that you have the "asus_laptop" kernel module loaded and remove
uswsusp and the like. Those packages are installed by default in the
Debian "laptop" task, but in my case they kept my laptop from sleeping
properly, while an installation done by just selecting the "desktop" task
worked just nice.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449