Re: Illogical Wireless Difficulty

No way !

I use a IBM T42 whcih came with the AR5523 MPCI card and it is working
fine for me for a long time !
There must be something going wrong on the configuration. There is
definetly no need to go to ndiswrapper for this. I see the most useful
place where ndiswrapper can be used is where i do not get a driver for
the card or if the card is an USB card.

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)