Re: losing mails

Florian Kulzer wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 16:58:13 +0900, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

>> Listen up! If you want answers to your personal troubles, pay a
>> consultant. On this list people collaborate on solutions to problems, and
>> share the answers. You cannot expect people to put in an extra Cc just
>> for you, do your bit and subscribe to the list. If you don't like the
>> daily quantity of posts, just unsubscribe again.
>>
>> Nothing personal,OK! Cheers, and good luck.
>
> The OP's behavior is perfectly OK according to the code of conduct:

Sure it is - but it's within our rights to make him at least use google to
find the answer when we send it back to the list.  I won't CC posters who
can't be bothered to subscribe, either.  The list is supposed to be
collaborative, and asking for CCs because you're not subscribed just sounds
to me like you don't want to collaborate, you just want a freebie.
--
derek