Re: bringing up eth0 for wireless card

Progress:  Sometimes the information available is overwhelming, so an
ignorant guy like me (can't claim to be newbie anymore) makes mistakes.
I installed a 2.6 kernel under false assumptions, so the driver for the
WPC11 v4 provided by Linksys doesn't work.  HOWEVER, the Realtek
RTL8180L full source driver by Andrea Merello (3.26 in Linux Wireless
LAN Howto) compiles *and* installs on my Inspiron 3200 and "iwconfig"
brings the interface up (hurray!).

Andrea also mentions that ndiswrapper works (as suggested in this
thread).

Thanks for your suggestions.

Mark