Re: Debian and Atheros Wireless card

Charlie wrote:
> Make an initrd.img for the new kernel.

Auch, this is probably the result of my advice to use
original /boo/config-$(uname -r) (standard Debian kernels have initrd
switched off) -- I have not met initrd for so long that I have forgot about
its existence. I think that unless you really know why you need it (and it
is not just a remain from the original Debian kernel configuration), then
you would be much better just to switch initrd from the kernel
configuration (that is the make menuconfig step).

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Less is more or less more.