Re: R4025 Laptop

Chris Swanson wrote:

On 6/6/05, Charlie <aries-tao@bigpond.com> wrote:
Chris Swanson wrote:

<snip>

The problem is more far reaching than that.  I have to do the Fn +
Shift thing even if X isn't installed. The console itself is locked. Maybe there is a way to stick something in an init script that resets
the keyboard in the same way that Fn + Shift does, but I am yet to
find it.

Chris
I googled Fn + Shift init ......and it brought up quite a few scripts that might not apply to you in their entirety, but where you might find, a small section of correct syntax with which to modify your init script.

Here is one:-

http://www.pence.ca/software/smartnotebook/html-v5.0.0/files/snb.init.html

Maybe some help.

Charlie

--
As to conforming outwardly, and living your own life inwardly, I have not a very high opinion of that course.