Re: *** bluber *** Re: Male xxxxxx enhancement formula^

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 23:50, Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 08:38:19PM -0400, Michael Marsh wrote:
> > Requiring people to subscribe in order to post is worse than annoying.
>
> Right on.  I just want my questions answered.  Why should I have to
> see all those other people asking for help?

Because this should be a _cooperative_ system. But then, I think you probably
agree with me there - I think my finely tuned sarcasm alert just went off :-)

People who can't be bothered to subscribe annoy me far more than the spam
traffic.

I agree with the other poster that gmane is the way to browse posts without
having to subscribe, but if you want to ask a question, subscribe...

--
derek