Re: *** bluber *** Re: Male xxxxxx enhancement formula^

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 08:38:19PM -0400, Michael Marsh wrote:
> Requiring people to subscribe in order to post is worse than annoying.

Right on.  I just want my questions answered.  Why should I have to
see all those other people asking for help?  And if I don't subscribe
I don't even have to see people answer my questions, either.  Not to
mention how annoying it is to subscribe -- enter my email address and
then have to reply to a confirmation message.  And do it again when
I want to unsubscribe!?!  Who has time for that?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org