There is more discussion about SPAM than SPAM. Stop that

Sorry people I did not read your rubish discussion about SPAM and I will not
do so in the future. You are more annoying than the real SPAM which is catched
by my SpamFilter.

Please recognise that also Google connects Debian with the keywords you are
continuely using in your superflous mails to the list and I do not think that
this helps much.

And no, I will not answer to responses to this mail of my own nor do I
expect any useful answers.  Just stop it.

Sorry, if I did not regard the "Don't feed the trolls" rule

        Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de