Re: tapping disabled for touchpad under dell inspiron 600m

I forgot to ask...

Once the the support is in the kernel, what are the options for
XF86Config-4 to be given?  I guess there will be a diferent device
like /dev/input/touchpad or something, and maybe a different protocol.

Any one aware if something needs to change at all?  And if so what to
change?  I know is too early yet, but I needed to ask any ways...

Thanks,