Re: Kernel 2.6.xx

I would like to ask a quite strange question. I know this might not be
the exact place, but sitll hope that anyone might help.

I have a 40gb hard with just 1 partition on it - NTFS. I want to make
it just 10gb (the data on it is about 5gb). I read that knoppix and
then qtparted should help. But unfortunately it cannot do my job.
Qtparted stucks when comes for resizing, the window just halts kind of
and nothing continues. But I still need to safe the WinXP on the
primary NTFS.

If someone has done this trick please help.

Thanks, beforehand.