Re: Thinkpad t40p with Linux Kernels 2.4 <-> 2.6

I have an r50p with a 2.6.10 vanilla kernel and had problems with
suspend-to-ram. I had to add a kernel option (acpi_sleep=s3_bios)
because without it my notebook  does not wake up again.

For the IBM special keys you should also check out the tpb package.

If you can speak (and read ;-)) German, visit my homepage:

I try to document all stuff about my r50p (or Thinkpad in general).