Re: vga-out + lcd together

Wee-Jin Goh wrote:
Question. What driver are you using? Is it the standard nv driver that
comes with Xorg? Or did you download the binary driver from nVidia? I'm
curious because I've been trying to get vga-out working on my Powerbook
with an nVidia chipset. However, since nVidia doesn't release any
drivers for the PPC architecture, I've had to use the default nv driver
without much success.

The binary official nvidia driver. Sorry I haven't tried with the nv driver.

Try emailing linux-bugs@nvidia.com and asking really nicely for PPC support. :)

-sime