Re: Firewall and Laptop

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:06:03 -0400, Derek Broughton
<derek@pointerstop.ca> wrote:

> Did firestarter get any documentation yet?  I have tried it a few times.  It
> looks like it's on the right track, but it had useless documentation.  It
> just wasn't worth the effort.

If I may offer my $0.02, I am a newbie to Linux and saw this thread
last night.  Within 5 minutes I had downloaded, installed, and
configured firestarter with my firewall.  The wizard-like interface
took virtually all of the thinking out of the equation.  I would guess
that, if firestarter doesn't have documentation, then it is probably
because one really doesn't need it with such a slick interface.

R/S
Ryan