ati radeon 9600 problem

Hi List,

I was trying to install on my laptop the driver from ati for Ati Radeon 9600, it was unsuccessful, but not that is tyhe main problem. The main problem is that it has changed something, and now every time I try to "apt-get" some package, I get:

#apt-get upgrade
xlibmesa-gl-dev: Depends: xlibmesa-gl (= 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8) but 4.3.0.dfsg.1-4 is
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.
#apt-get -f install
Suggested packages:
Unpacking replacement xlibmesa-gl ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibmesa-gl_4.3.0.dfsg.1-8_i386.d
eb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite `/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2', which is also in package fgl
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

trying to remove package fglrx or xlibmesa-gl is resulting in unsolver dependancies. I renamed the file /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2, and it still complanes the same way.
Any ideas?

      Cheers, Ivan