How can i install & use Acer 802.11b (RLT8180L-Chipset) pcmcia card?

Hi

I have a Acer Realtek (RTL8180L Prism2/2.5/3 Chipset ) wlan 11b pcmcia card.How can i install this PCMCIA-Card under Debian sid kernel 2.6? I tried almost everything ,but there is no ligt on mine wlan card.Although i used ndiswrapper but it didn't work.And i'm absolutely sure that mine pcmcia card works.

When i type in terminal
#ndiswrapper -l
i have this result
Installed ndis drivers:
net8180
and i have the modul ndiswrapper and pcmcia loaded as well.

#lsmod
ndiswrapper
pcmcia_core
and so on

but i still  can not see the light.
i have also tried linux-wlan.But in apt packagestocks there aren't moduls for kernel 2.6. :,(

when i stick wlan-card in to pcmcia-slot:
#mesg
cs: pcmcia_socket0: unable to apply power.

wlan configurations:
DHCP
Default Gateway:192.168.1.254
ESSID: Acer