a question on this laptop if ok..

I just bought a used one the shadow ram can be turned off and on by hitting enter when disabled is highlighted. I have turned it on and off doing that way, Hope that helps .
but my question is do you have any idea where to get a users manual for this computer i just bought mine used and manual did not come with it. I would like to get to know it really well but cant even tell totally what i have in it.
Any help you could give me as to finding a manual would be greatly appreciate.
sincerely,
Jackie