Re: Need advice: share email linux&xp

Hi together,

What i want is, if i retrieve email in Thunderbird linux, i also can
read the email in Thunderbird windows or vice versa.

Should i provide a partition that both linux and windows can write to?
What file system should i use? FAT32? Or any better idea? Many thx.

I use a FAT32 partition for storing the mails. Then I moved my Thunderbird Mail Folders to this FAT32 partition. After that I created all accounts in Lunix again an deleted the Mail folders in Linux and then created a link (ln -sf ...) to the Mail folders on the FAT32 Partition. That should work out. If not, ask again.

Greetings, Tobias