Sony Vaio battery indicator

Hi,

I have a Sony Vaio FX-103 running Agnula DeMudi (which I am reliably
informed is a snapshot of Sarge) and I'd like to be able to monitor
the battery level of both the batteries in the laptop.

On XP (yes, I have it dual booting, because I cannot tear myself away
from windows just yet) Sony provide a couple of programs to read the
battery levels, because windows cannot do it natively. I am assuming
that the Vaio's read battery levels in a different way to other
laptops because of this.

However, does anyone know if such a program exists in linux so I can
monitor this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Loz