Re: usb wireless

I might be completely wrong about this, but I believe you can either recompile
the kernel or unload/load modules for ipv4 and ipv6. In your case, of course,
you would have to unload the ipv6 and load ipv4 or get ipv6 out of the kernel
if you only wish to use the other one.
I have seen the options in make menuconfig, however I have never actually
experienced the problem, so I do not know for sure. I think it might be worth
looking into though. Good luck!

FC