Various questions...

Hi,

I have few questions:

Debian automatically does the file checking every mounting 24 times,
how to configure this? It's too frequent for me.

Do we need to defrag in Linux? If yes, what tool to use? I'm using ext3
as the file system.

My Linux time is not correct, i have dual boot with XP. I know it's due
to the difference between how Linux and Windows store/convert GMT. How
to set to the correct one?

I cannot login to my Yahoo account using Kopete. Always password error.
Anybody experience this?

I downloaded Opera, but cannot install it using the following command:
aptitude -i opera-static_7.54-20040803.1-qt_en_i386.deb
Can we install it using aptitude?

Last one, anybody can provide me a link to the picture of Debian
hero/heroine, Ian Murdock and Debra? Just curious how they look like :D

Many thx in advance for the advices.

- Rony -