Re: Tools to handle ACPI events?

Bart Samwel wrote:

Funny you should ask, there's just been a discussion on this on debian-
devel. I'll be building these shared scripts. I'll let you know when
they're done.
Well, after reading the discussion that I found, it seems that your scripts are more aimed at enabling/managing the laptop-mode in the newer 2.6 kernels, where my scripts are aimed at mapping ACPI events (sleep button pressed, switching from AC to battery, lid closed/opened) to tasks (reset system clock from hwclock, switch to text console, initiate software suspend, etc).

- Joe

--
When freedom gives way to tyranny, it is not because tyranny comes
dressed as a wolf. Rather, it comes dressed as a shepherd,