Re: [OT] Replacement Toshiba batteries

I hear Apple laptops are *extremely* resistant... hmm.
That's what my wife keeps bringing up.  Expensive.

Actually, the small 12" one is really quite cheap...
Besides, it looks like we'd be comparing a Toshiba that
you'll throw away in a year, and an Apple that your children
will give to their grand-children.. and it runs Debian too ;)
That sounds good. Where can I find such a chaep iBook?

I knew I was wrong when I bought this Toshiba....

eddyp