Re: libGLcore problems

Jay,

To be quite honest, i don't know why the problem occured in the first
place. Initially, I played around with it without any
suceess. Strangely enough, the xfree86 upgrade went smoothly when i tried a
week later which made me think if all this was due to a bug in the package
. I still have some error reports associated with the libxft2-dev
package each time i update. However, it
does not seem to cause any malfunctioning so i have'nt played around
with it a whole lot after the initial attempts. Let me know if you
manage to figure the problem out and i'll do the same.

Aswin