GATOS ATI drivers

I recently did an upgrade on my notebook (A Dell Latitude CP/x running
sarge), which pulled down XFree4.3.

I then updated the GATOS ATI drivers from sourceforge and installed
them, but unfortunately atitvout still refuses to allow me to connect
an external monitor (or projector).

Has anyone else had any luck with this under 4.3? (I downloaded the
latest 4.3 version of the GATOS drivers BTW)

--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |