Re: libGLcore problems

Aswin,
I notice your post concerning problems with xserver-xfree86 (see below). I have the same problem. I am running debian testing with kernel 2.4.25. Did you ever solve the problem
Thanks for response,
Jay

..........partial post by Aswin

I tried upgrading my system yesterday too. Most packages upgraded
without much of a problem. However it looks to me like i have the
same problem you are talking about. Acroread works fine but i can't
upgrade the xserver-xfree86 package(from testing)
. I've attached the detailed error
message below. Does anyone know why this is happening?