Re:Purchasing enquiry

Dear sir/ma
We came across your company name and information through the reputable directory for computer sales and acessories,And as we also intrested in doing bussiness with your company and we will like your company to give us the under listed items quote
1.memory modules either from micro/kingston
2.hard disk drive either from seagateor other good once
3.laptop battery pin-10
4.laptop either from toshiba/sony/compaq p4
5.ink jets
6.mother boards
and please make sure that your price is modrate
so that we can purchase from your company
Regards,
John

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com