Re: usb debian

> Have you looked at
> http://ecologia.unex.es/linux/laptops/toshiba_a30.html?
>
> It's in Spanish, but still has some useful info.  They seem to have
> gotten sound to work with the snd-intel8x0 alsa driver (in 2.6).

  I also looked at this site and my first conclusion is that they are
  using something else than a debian stable (woody)
  Just by looking at the result of lspci
    (intel 82801 is unknown in woody)

  I understand that they use sarge with a 2.6 kernel.
  So I will download an iso this evening and try to install sarge on this A30.

  I must say I would have preferred to stay in stable !

  Thank you very much for this info.

  Best regards.
  carex