Re: detecting ethernet connection

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2004 23:30 schrieb François TOURDE:
> I presume you can use a /etc/init.d/wlan script to do iwconfig, and
> put something like:
>
> iface wlan0 inet manual
>     up ....
>     down ...
>
> on your /etc/network/interfaces file ....

thank you both for your tips! Nice to know that there is a WLAN roaming daemon
available, but it looks like that waproamd does not work with ndiswrapper and
the Centrino driver or maybe I did something wrong.

However, waproamd is a litle bit oversized for my environment, therefor
writing a own startscript is probably enough.

Regards,
Andreas