Block when insert PCMCIA card

Hi all, I don't know what is the solution. I had installed Kernel 2.4.26 and 2.6.5, with the first the problem is that when I insert a PCMCIA wireless card, the PC doesn't respond, it is blocked and I have reboot. And with the second Kernel, always that I compiled her, when I reboot and use this Kernel I can't write, the keyboard doesn't respond, all this without the PCMCIA card insert.

Anyone knows the solutions? Thanks :D and sorry for my English

biker at spymac point com

Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com