Problems using internal speakers on Inspiron 8600

Hi *,

i'm having a little uncomfortable problem with my Inspiron 8600 and
sound. The module loads fine and output is available to the headphone
hookup. But: there is no output to the internal speakers - at least i
don't hear anything ;). Has anyone ever experienced similar problems?
I'm using Debian Testing, Kernel 2.6.3, ALSA and all available mixers
set to the highest possible setting within alsamixer.

Thanks in advance,
sascha