RE: Weah, hello! :-)

Quick Reply from Smart Link Support team

This is an auto-reply from Smart Link Technical Support. Please do not reply
this e-mail.

Please review the information below it might contain the answer for your
question.

If this e-mail doesn't answer your question, please e-mail to
 "support-ww@smlink.com"

Q: Where can I find the latest drivers for my modem? How to install the
driver?
A: Please look at the two black rectangular chips on the modem, if one of
them is "HAMR5603" then it is Smart Link modem and you can download the
driver from www.smlink.com

To update the modem driver:
a) Download the new driver and unzip it.
b) Select 'add/remover programs' from control panel, and remove the old
modem driver.
c) Restart the system.
d) When the system finds the modem (new HW, PCI card) select ?Advanced?
option and point to the location of the new driver.

Q: What Operation Systems are supported by the modem?
A: You can use our modem under:
Win98, Win98SE, WinNT, Win2000, WinMe, WinXP, and Linux
All drivers are posted at www.smlink.com

** Linux related Questions/Answers are at the bottom of this document.

Q: Where can I buy Smart Link based modem ?