Re: 3com office connect 802.11G installation

Hi,
	I've got the same card and used it on Mandrake.  Managed to get it working
using the instructions at
http://studorgs.rutgers.edu/~mcgrof/802.11g/Documentation/ which now point to
prism54.org as I've just found out :-)

I can't find an updated copy on prism54.org but I'll admit to only having
looked for 30 seconds.

Have fun.

Craig