Re: Darling

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for contacting the Human Resources Department at the Council on
Foreign Relations.  Please consider this response a confirmation that we
have received your Email.

If you have applied for internship or employment opportunities at the
Council:

We thank you for your interest in the Council.  If we need additional
information from you in order to further consider your application (i.e. ?
transcript, writing sample, etc.), we will contact you.

As the next step in the recruitment process, a representative from Human
Resources will review your application.  After reviewing your application,
if you are selected for further consideration, a representative from Human
Resources will contact you to arrange for an interview.  Due to the large
volume of applications that the Council receives, we are only able to
contact those applicants who are selected for interviews.

If you would like to track the availability of specific employment or
internship opportunities, the Council's website, www.cfr.org, provides a
list of available positions under the section entitled "Jobs/Internships".
When a position has been filled, it will no longer appear on the website.
If you see that the position you applied for has been filled, please keep a
watch on our website for future opportunities.  If you would like to apply
for a different position, please resend your materials, including a cover
letter specifying the position for which you are applying.

We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at the Council, and
we thank you for your application.

If you requested other information:

A representative from Human Resources will respond to your inquiry within a
few business days.

Sincerely,

The Human Resources Department
humanresources@cfr.org