Re: caps-lock => numbers aren't printed !!

On 9 Jan 2004, Alain D'EURVEILHER<deurveia@esiee.fr> verbalized:
> Hi,

Yo,

> I don't know if this is specific to the Satellite Pro 4300 series,
> and if it can be solved :
>
> When I lock the Caps on my laptop, pressing a key representing a
> number doesn't return the number in question. But other
> character.. I have an 'azerty' keyboard on it. And also, I
> configured the keyboard by "pc105" (even with pc102, it doesn't
> work).

AFAIK it depends on the model, rule and layout of your keyboard
setting. You can check the values in your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file
(see section InputDevice).

Enclosed, you will find my own (working) keyboard section. I suspect
you did something wrong ;)

,----
`----

> If you need to know more, please ask..

Just try my settings and in case it doesn't help, give us your current
keyboard settings :/

Enjoy,

--
Xavier Maillard

main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],(unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}