Re: SuSe -> Debian

Hallo Raimund,

  good decision ;-) You'll love the packaging system.

  Let me just double check ... you ran SuSe on this particular notebook?

 Not beeing an expert myself I would recommend to copy the existing /etc
directory to your desktop computer. You're right I believe the
/etc/X11/XF86C* is especially important to copy for future (debian
installation) reference.

 Also run lsmod and write down which modules are loaded.

 I take it that you had a look here:
http://www.schlenn.net/~michael/amilo4linux/ and there:
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/fujitsu.html?

Viel Glück,