Re: APM Problems with my acer travelmate 225XC

The apm.c looks ok to me... So here is the kernel segment of my kernel, which includes the apm feature.

[*] Power Management support
[ ]   ACPI support
<*>   Advanced Power Management BIOS support
[ ]     Ignore USER SUSPEND
[*]     Enable PM at boot time
[*]     Make CPU Idle calls when idle
[ ]     Enable console blanking using APM
[*]     RTC stores time in GMT
[ ]     Allow interrupts during APM BIOS calls
[*]   Use real mode APM BIOS call to power off

I'm using Debian Sarge with Kernel 2.4.20 (compiled by myself).
On http://sdb.suse.de/en/sdb/html/apm.html there is something said about

[*] Power off on shutdown (NEW)

Where can i find this in my kernel, or otherwise, which kernel do I need to get this option...?

I read the mail from Lars Riisgaard Ribe. It's an idea, but i'm using GKrellM and want to check my battery status. But thx for your help anyway... :)

Greets
Dom