RE: APM Problems with my acer travelmate 225XC

All the problems might be a bios problem.
On my Dell Inspiron 4000, I can choose to have APM (battery status works
but I can't power off completely as you) or ACPI (power off works but no
battery information).

You might try using ACPI instead of APM - maybe it works on your
computer?

Lars

Lars Riisgaard Ribe
MR-centre  |  Skejby Sygehus