Re: APM Problems with my acer travelmate 225XC

Hello,
I don't know if You just type as root halt, shutdown, without any options, I
think to halt even the power it should be with the option -h.
I use to stop the PC in any case "init 0" (switch to runlevel 0, which is all
off and power down, this normally works on all distributions/systems).
Hope this helps.
Regards
Matej