Re: mouse problem

Pavlos Parissis <p_pavlos@freemail.gr> writes:

> Ignore this mail , I forgot to install the glx driver.
> But the problem with the mouse is not solved :(

Mouse and Nvidia are different problems... Please don't try to solve one
changing parms on the other...

About mouse:

- Did you check my config files ?
- Is your kernel USB aware ?

For a test, just use the generic mouse (standard bios touchpad) and check
if the BIOS config is okay (must probably be declared as COM1).

--
I can give you my word, but I know what it's worth and you don't.
		-- Nero Wolfe, "Over My Dead Body"