Re: mouse problem

Hi,

Pavlos Parissis <p_pavlos@freemail.gr> writes:

> On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:40:25 +0100 Martin Kacerovsky <wizard@matfyz.cz> wrote:
>
> >  I'm not 100% sure, but I've always thought that THIS is not problem,
> >  but this is feature, because that's how PS/2 works.
> >  AFAIK PS/2 mice cannot be unplugged once driver for them is loaded,
> >  after that they will stop working (it is not feature of Linux, try it
> >  in M$ Window$).
> I am running also w$ 2000 SP3 on this laptop and I don't have this problem.

I'm running Debian on the same system, and have no problems with PS/2 and USB
plugging and unplugging it.

You can see my config files at: http://francois.tourde.org/C840/

Send us your config files, and error messages in XFree86.log or elsewhere.

HTH.
--
A young girl once committed suicide because her mother refused her a new
bonnet.  Coroner's verdict: "Death from excessive spunk."
		-- Sacramento Daily Union, September 13, 1860
--
François TOURDE - tourde.org - 23 rue Bernard GANTE - 93250 VILLEMOMBLE
Tél: 01 49 35 96 69 - Mob: 06 81 01 81 80